Nov 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 4 and more Kanyakumari pictures

Reached a total of 7052 words today. Day's count: 1776. Was so busy today that I was sorely tempted to just type in my written manuscript pages of the beginning of the novel. But really sat down and wrote out fresh pages. 

Here are a few more pics from our trip - this time from Day 2

Forest of "fans" as our kids called them. The wind farms in Thovalai - a view from atop the Murugan kovil rock in Thovalai.


Lost chance: A fresh rose that got inadvertently trampled... On the way to the flower market in Thovalai


Beautifully landscaped central courtyard of the Vattakkotta. I was bowled over by the change. On my last visit 14 years ago, there was just sand and one or two trees. The Tamil Nadu tourism department certainly deserves some kudos on this!


It's waaaay past my bedtime and I'm almost sleeping at the comp. Ta..ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Movie Reviews in 1: Nanpakal..., Romancham, and Pranaya Vilasam

1. Nanpakal Nerathu Mayakkam (Siesta) Lijo Jose Pellissery's movies are an acquired taste. Each movie is different and probably appeal ...