Nov 25, 2011

NaNoWrrMo Day 25 and where I've been ...

The current word count is 25650 - yep I'm behind by a lot. But I'm still writing. In the space of the past two weeks, my MIL has been diagnosed with two coronary artery blocks that will necessitate balloon angioplasty which is scheduled for next week. After a mad dash to Kottayam last week, I just could not pick up the momentum to keep up my word limit for the day. Still, just to keep my hand in, so to speak, I have been writing at least 10 words a day except on the days that we spent at Kottayam and in the hospital. Looking forward to the time when I can start writing fast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Movie Reviews in 1: Nanpakal..., Romancham, and Pranaya Vilasam

1. Nanpakal Nerathu Mayakkam (Siesta) Lijo Jose Pellissery's movies are an acquired taste. Each movie is different and probably appeal ...